Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gratitude

With thanks to Duff Axsom, who inspired me to try this almost-but-not-quite-once-a-day-blog-except-when-I-got-totally-overwhelmed-there-for-a-week blog. He contacted me after a random posting on facebook, where I commented on my desire to try to notice things more, to be "in the moment" as they say, and not always rushing on to the next moment, and he suggested the small stones project of daily short observations. I didn't quite make it as a daily habit, but it is almost a habit. I may well try to continue. In the meantime, thank you Duff for suggesting this, and it has been a pleasure to read your musings
and poems as well!

1 comment:

Duff said...

Thanks, Theresa. So good to have you as a friend...and glad that you joined us for the January mindful writing experience.